10 Retail Cards of 3 Metal Domestic Machine Bobbins Style 15K
15K Universal Metal Domestic Sewing Machine Bobbins fits most front-loading machines. SKU: 75081
- Bobbin Height: 7/16” (12mm) / Bobbin Diameter: 13/16” (21mm)
- Top and bottom are flat
- Metal bobbins must be used in models that come with this style
- Do not substitute with Class 15 plastic bobbins or Class 15J
Plastic bobbins and metal bobbins of the same size should NOT be swapped.
Machines are set for a very precise tension setting. If they are set for a lighter plastic bobbin, the tension will change if a heavier metal bobbin is used.
- Use only bobbins that are the same class/style as those that come with your machine – don’t substitute!
- Wind thread on empty bobbins only – don’t wind additional thread onto partially wound bobbins, as this can cause stitch irregularities when you sew.
- Don’t overfill bobbins or they will not move freely in the bobbin case.
- Make sure thread is correctly seated in the bobbin winding tension disk of the machine before starting to wind (see your machine instruction manual for more information). The thread that is wound too loosely can cause machine jamming. The thread that is wound too tightly can distort or break the bobbin.
- If a bobbin becomes chipped, bent, warped or damaged, discard it & replace with a new bobbin.
Also available in pack sizes:
SKU: 75081 10 retail cards of 3
SKU: 75061 10 hang packs of 8
SKU: 75088 1 box of 100
SKU: 75065 6 tubs of 50
SKU: 75083 20 bags of 100